A few months ago the lovely girls of Imoni Events reached out and asked me to conceptualize and design a wedding stationery suite for their white wedding styled shoot. After asking many questions and gathering all their ideas, my mind immediately began to race. It’s always a (GOOD!) challenge when taking on a styled shoot as the options are initially endless.
To add some limitations to the project, I decided on an over-sized square invite with an added punch of incorporating not only one, but TWO different fabrics. The challenge officially began with finding just the right fabric combo. After a long search, I stumbled upon a match made in heaven. I paired a teal, graphic-patterned cotton fabric with a high contrast, large cutout satin overlay. The teal fabric would be the front layer, adding energy & personality, while the coral would serve as an oversized graphic, bringing texture to the piece. The two fabrics, when combined not only add visual appeal, but an added surprise in the tactile touch. (Who doesn’t love surprises?!)
Take a peek at all the paper goods I created for this styled shoot, incorporating teal, coral, and yellow to play up Arizona’s rustic nature, all while still staying true to the modern and clean aesthetics of a white wedding. Props to the Imoni team for pulling it all together!
To see more details of this bright & cheery styled wedding shoot, head on over to borrowed & bleu where it was featured!
A big hive five to all the vendors involved:
- Photographer: Elyse Hall Photography
- Equipment Rentals: Classic Party Rentals – Phoenix
- Reception Venue: Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- Invitation Designer: idieh design
- Event Planner: Imoni Events
- Linens and Coverings: LaTavola Linens
- Dress Store: Lillian Lottie Couture
- Makeup Artist: Makeup By Amanda
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Mr. Formal
- Floral Designer: The Flower Studio
For more of our extra special features, look below!
- Sunset Inspired Wedding Stationery
- Forest Fairytale Wedding Stationery
- Bright Patterned Wedding Stationery