Hi loves! Sami from The Unexpected Type here today to talk about one of the biggest, most difficult decisions you make when throwing a party or wedding: party favors (duh!). Okay fine, maybe not the most important aspect– I like to think so– but finding or creating the perfect favor is actually a really hard thing to do. With so many possibilities out there to create whatever your brain can think of and so many small businesses who have some cute favors, it can get overwhelming. I’ve got the top 5 favors your guest will really want after the party!
1. Customized Luggage Tags // Destination wedding? These are the perfect favors! Keep them clean with a lovely beige, camel, or pink color and engrave the dates on them.
2. Macaroon Pops // Macaroons make amazing favors since they’re extremely pretty, yet small and portable. I found these cute DIY macaroon pop covers on A Little London Wedding and think the covers are a great idea to send a lasting impression while keeping your macaroons safe!
3. Mini Masterpieces // How chic are these!? If you’re throwing a party thats on the fancier side, these are your go to favors. Mini canvases and stands are cheap and available at your local craft store for only $2! All you need is a little inspiration for your painting and voila!
4. The Market Bag // Food, glorious food! End a wedding or party unexpectedly with a market bag filled with a great loaf of bread, herbs, and cheese. It’s a super unique favor and encourages guests to relive the ambience & memory of the party as they dig into their goods.
5. Confetti Jars // A party is never a party without CONFETTI! (At least in my book…) I love these DIY mini confetti jars by Sugar and Cloth. We see confetti a ton of ways these days, it seems the once cheesy party decor is making a trendy come back! Do it the right way by sending some home with your party guests! Another plus, it’s a project thats easy on the wallet.
Have an even cooler party favor you’d love to share!? Comment below and share with us!