Hi friends, Caelen here! Today I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite tricks to keeping a neat office space. Keeping an organized office space is one of the most difficult things for me, because I feel like I always have so many different things going on at once. Can you relate?
This week’s tricks will help keep your space, (and brain for that matter), tidy throughout your week! What are your office tricks?
- Between so many different client files and images on my computer, my desktop becomes bogged down really quickly. Thanks to the Cloud from Cloud File Solutions, I get to keep all of my files off of my desktop, while still easily accessible in a cute metal cloud perched on my actual desk!
- Who knew a tape dispenser would be something to get excited about? The bold colors and shape of the tape dispenser from Poppin make any desk come to life!
- I wouldn’t be able to get through the day without my Life Planner from Erin Condren. If it’s not in the planner, it doesn’t happen! I love how each day is separated by time period and using the life event stickers makes it much easier to keep track of everything.
- Sometimes I feel like my desk is a hub for clutter with supplies everywhere! That’s where the Fabric Cubes from Target come in. Not only are they super cute and come in a bunch of fun colors, but you can store them so easily with all your stuff inside!
- Writing becomes so much more enjoyable when you have Flutter Heart Pencils from Betsy White Stationery. The hot pick color with gold foil hearts are so adorable. What’s writing without a fun design?
- The Let’s Do This Weekly Desktop Planner from idieh design makes each week feel just a little more manageable. I love having that week’s agenda right in front of me so I can keep all of my meetings and appointments straight!